Monday, April 6, 2009

03- 04- 2009*4월 3일 2009년

The following below is dedicated to ETKX/ CCXL:

I <3>

Does some of my colleagues not like me? How come I can often feel negativity generating from the same person. That same person who is somehow trying to help me at the same time! She tells me like the right things to do, tells me how not to irritate my seniors so they don’t report my bad points to my manager and teaches me how to do things. Nonetheless, I can almost test the detest she has for me at times! Is it because I’m LAME or I just like to crack jokes? Or I’m childish and whatnots?

My manager isn’t that nice a person! She said something bad about my colleague at work today with my friend present at the scene of “crime”. Like hello!? You don’t do that to someone that works for you, so what if you’re our “upstairs”? Big deal? We can be more successful and in the end YOU might be serving us if we actually decide to go buy JC items. I’ll so buy CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes O-K, he’s been my favoured brand over JCs even after I know about JCs. Xp POOOOOOOOOO!

Me bought Kimchi from this new outlet in TAKA called “찬찬餐!” which pronounces at ‘Chan Chan Chan!’ It sells the Korean basic nessesities which are their countless side dishes like the ever famous KIMCHI, preserved zucchinis, preserved radishes, anchovies or is it called silver fish?????? LOADS! The lady boss was Korean and I just told her the Kimchi was delicious and she went, ” Aigoo! Kamsahabnida! ????????????????????????????” hahahhaha~ hilarious! I HEART Koreans! They are just so nice! ^^ ESP when they find out you know/ learn their language!

Found a Korean restaurant restaurant in Square 2 called 한상 Korean Family Restaurant, talked to the chef!!!! (some parts in Korean) AHHAHA~~ COOLNESS! Mummy will bring me there soon for some GREAT Korean cuisine! ^^

To all those stuck-up rich pple, it will come back to you and bite you in the butt one day! WE ARE FREAKING NOT INVISIBLE. To all those RICH singaporean kids, it’s your PARENTS who are rich! You’re not Dakota Fannings for Gawd’s sake.

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 12:44 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

    IMG_0582
    • Beverly
    • 19
    • Singapore but wants to GET OUT
    • Bukit Panjang PS
    • Bukit View SS
    • Republic Poly
    • LOVES
    • singing
    • dancing
    • slacking
    • playing my piano
    • MINT chocolate
    • Strawberry Cheesecake B&Js
    • WANTS
    • Monash or La Trobe University
    • be with LYN+ICE!!

    • lynice
    • NEVER to meet JAJA
    • **Alter ego secret**
    • You either live or die, SO stomp that runway of life to death
    • some music for the ears

Once Upon A Time


Letterbox