Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Time and tide waits for no (wo)men.


*time time time by ~muszka

Time, time, time... indeed!! LEMME HEAR Y'ALL SAY HEY YO!!!!!! IT'S THE LAST SEMESTER FOR ALL YEAR THREE STUDENTS! Oh yea!! After enduring almost three years of my life in this RETARDED poly, I get to graduate! It's not a complete waste of time because I made a bunch of friends that I wanna remain FRIENDS with!!! You know who you all are!!! (:(:(: My BFFs of RP 'cause life will suck indefinitely without them in my life! All those crapping & pissing all the other patrons down at Mac and Long John and long forgotten ones at KFC!!! xD I'll miss our "Ice Cream" sessions!!!

I can't believe that my life in poly is coming to a fullstop! LETS ALL HOPE IT'LL BE A FULLSTOP. PLEASE!!!!!! LET ME PASS MY LAST YEAR GOD!! I WANNA STUDY SOMETHING THAT I LOVE(not loathe)!!!!!!!!!!!!! If only I could stop time and turn it back/ or have Hiro's power to go back in time/ or have Peter's power so I can get Ando's and Daphane's/ or have the TARDIS to go back in time, I'll have chosen STA. I know that choosing STA will not change anything because I'll still be close to Cherlyn and Eunice/ still join Rhapsody/ still get to know Sandy and Janice/ still get CPC as my classmate/ and because I know all 3 of them, I'll still get to know Songlin, Aizat, Hirda, Sarimah, Lewis, Nazihah etc...etc... (:(: So I feel really blessed. Thank you God, for giving such sensational friends to me!!! God of creation and wonders of the world, Lord Almighty.

All these "slogging" in RP ("slogging" because I din't really slog since I hate science and I kinda gave up along the way, I know I'm HORRID.) I really want to get into Monash to study BA in Arts( Linguistics/ Korean) like that I can go work at other places and not stay in S(tink)ingapore. =P Hope that MM, SM, PM and the cabinet never see this or else I'll go to jail.

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 12:09 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

    IMG_0582
    • Beverly
    • 19
    • Singapore but wants to GET OUT
    • Bukit Panjang PS
    • Bukit View SS
    • Republic Poly
    • LOVES
    • singing
    • dancing
    • slacking
    • playing my piano
    • MINT chocolate
    • Strawberry Cheesecake B&Js
    • WANTS
    • Monash or La Trobe University
    • be with LYN+ICE!!

    • lynice
    • NEVER to meet JAJA
    • **Alter ego secret**
    • You either live or die, SO stomp that runway of life to death
    • some music for the ears

Once Upon A Time


Letterbox