Tuesday, January 13, 2009

OMB. OH MY BORING.

Can class ever get more "boring-er" then it is now? It's the MOST BORING lesson in Reasoning ever. My eyes were all droopy and closing when the faci was talking to my team. I had to like close my eyes for a few seconds before I can open it. Fatigueness has engulfed my being because I couldn't sleep well at all last night. Fuck yea.. why couldn't I sleep well at all!? IT's so SUCKY. RAWR!!!!!!!!! nbcb... stupid brain of mine that doesn't want to sleep.

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 11:16 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

    IMG_0582
    • Beverly
    • 19
    • Singapore but wants to GET OUT
    • Bukit Panjang PS
    • Bukit View SS
    • Republic Poly
    • LOVES
    • singing
    • dancing
    • slacking
    • playing my piano
    • MINT chocolate
    • Strawberry Cheesecake B&Js
    • WANTS
    • Monash or La Trobe University
    • be with LYN+ICE!!

    • lynice
    • NEVER to meet JAJA
    • **Alter ego secret**
    • You either live or die, SO stomp that runway of life to death
    • some music for the ears

Once Upon A Time


Letterbox