Wednesday, December 3, 2008

BFFs outing!

Woke up this morning to the sound of cement drilling because those F-ers like to drill and dig in front of our house. ALWAYS THE FRONT OF OUR HOUSE FIRST ONE. FOREVER. Stupid Banglas. !@$%^&$*@@#$ Drill..drill..drill...... DRILL YOURSELF LA. In the end I woke up an hour earlier but I was still late because I was loading Gossip Girl on yidio.com. =P Sorry <3babes! style="font-size:130%;">BOLD
? That's the webpage I'm talking about.

Went to PS to meet my babes and ended up being tackled by them in front of the sushi booth and the lady in the booth was like, "AIYO AYE...." I think she's worried about the sushi not me. It's because the sushi was in my hands. But the stupid cold storage decided to pack the sushi for us and it wasn't what I wanted. DUHHHHH~~~~ So turned off.

We went to CO to shop after purchasing the tickets. Cherlyn and Eunice bouthgt the same babydoll top and bag from CO. Eunice bought an extra pair of shorts and I bought a dress for $20. ONLY $20 and it's for my graduation!! HAHHAHA~~

After that we chilled at McDonalds for a while before going to watch Wild Child at the Cathay and we found out that THE FUCKING TICKETING COUNTER PERSON PRINTED THE WRONG TIME FOR ME!!!!!!!!! HE FREAKING PRINTED THE 1250 SHOW FOR US WHEN WE ASKED FOR THE 1450 SHOW! LOSERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! In the end we had to crane our necks to watch the BEST SHOW IN THE WORLD. Wild Child is FREAAAAAAAKING NICE!!!!! HE'S SO HAWT!!!! =P

Then we went to Cherlyn's place to watch Princess Diaries 2: The Royal Engagement. It was nice!!! (((: Love watching it with my BFFS!!!! They're the BESTEST in the world. Cherlyn and I went to Bukit Timah food centre for dinner of CHILLI with Hokkien Mee + Sugarcane juice. HAHAHAH... It's the opposite of hokkien mee with chilli because we LOVE chilli the both of us! (: When home after that!! HAHAHA... And chatted online!

The PICTURES we took! (:

















The dress that I bought for my graduation at no less then $20 !!!!!

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 9:44 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

    IMG_0582
    • Beverly
    • 19
    • Singapore but wants to GET OUT
    • Bukit Panjang PS
    • Bukit View SS
    • Republic Poly
    • LOVES
    • singing
    • dancing
    • slacking
    • playing my piano
    • MINT chocolate
    • Strawberry Cheesecake B&Js
    • WANTS
    • Monash or La Trobe University
    • be with LYN+ICE!!

    • lynice
    • NEVER to meet JAJA
    • **Alter ego secret**
    • You either live or die, SO stomp that runway of life to death
    • some music for the ears

Once Upon A Time


Letterbox